Be Part of the Blue Magic Family
We Want You
Blue Magic is always on the lookout for fun, skilled, and passionate individuals to keep driving our high customer service values. We seek dedicated people who can share our commitment to achieving our vision to become the gift shop of choice in the Philippines.
Home Is Where the MAGIC Is
We bring together talented and committed individuals under one roof to create a rich and collaborative environment where your expertise, passion, and contributions are truly appreciated. Indeed, Blue Magic is a place where you can be your best and bring out the best in others.
Grow With Us
At Blue Magic, we believe that our people are our strength. We value and invest in the continuous development of our people's talents and skills. We want you to know that the pursuit of excellence is a valuable aspect of your career with us.
If you've got the MAGIC to make people smile, feel free to send an application today. Rewarding careers await you at Blue Magic!
- Manage e-commerce platforms (Shopee, etc.)
- Timely processing of purchase order from online store
- Coordinate with courier/ store/ payment channels
- Provide after sales service (thru online chat/mobile/email)
- Assistant to the Sales Manager
- Monitor department supplies
- Handle sales records
- Supply bank terminal for stores
- Coordinate logistics for delivery
- Assist operation in terms of acquiring permits for events (bazaar, etc.)
- Monitor inventory and price in web catalogue
- Build and strengthen partnership with couriers/payment channels, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Preferably with 3 years relevant experience
- Willing to undergo training (store)
- Highly organized & resourceful
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Supports Human Resource Department through test administrations, recruitment, scheduling of appointments, maintaining/updating records, and other assigned tasks.
- Candidate must be a student of BS/AB Psychology or BS HRDM
- Enrolled in the internship curriculum of the University/College
- Must be able to render at least 200 internship hours
- Student of Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or Creative Multimedia
- Knowledge in Photoshop, photography, 3D designs, video making and editing, web designing
- Preferably has experience specializing in arts, creative, graphic design, or equivalent
- Strong sense of urgency, can work with minimal supervision
- Able to work with constructive critics, and open to expressing and sharing ideas
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Amenable to work in Fairview, Quezon City